-Msg from General Chair
-Msg from the PC Chairs
-Call For Participation
-Call For Papers [PDF]
-Call For Papers [TXT]
-Call For Demos [PDF]
-Call For Posters [PDF]
404 Not Found
404 Not Found
AUTHORS' KIT - IEEE PUBLICATION
Please follow the below steps to ensure that your paper is included in the final conference proceedings CD.
REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE
- Camera-Ready papers should be uploaded into the ICST CMC (Conference Management Center) at http://www.icst.org/cmc/. You can use your existing Cocus login to access the CMC.
- Once logged in, select the conference you wish to upload a Camera-Ready paper for.
- Fill out ALL information for your paper, and please make sure to double-check for errors before submission.
PAPER FORMATTING / DETAILS CORRECTIONS
- Please visit https://icst.org/registration/reg_mobiquitous_2007.php
- Please register for the conference. PLEASE NOTE, that AT LEAST 1 AUTHOR for each accepted paper must register at full rate (non-student), in order for the paper to be included at the conference and on the Proceedings CD.
- Please make sure to enter the title and ID number of your paper from CMC.
- Formatting guidelines can be found below.
- For each paper, if necessary, you will be requested to make formatting changes.
- Please prepare your paper using the 2-column format. In order to ensure the proper formatting of submitted papers, you must follow the below instructions.
- You can create your document in MS Word DOC format. You can read the IEEE guidelines, the Format Definition Table and use the Word Template here. First, format the document correctly, then use the PDF Creation files (contains settings for many PDF distiller softwares) to distill your document.
- For users of Latex, you must use the Latex Classes provided here, for Windows based computers, or Linux based computers. Once completed, please be sure to generate a Latex PS file of your paper. For more information and help on how to work with Latex and PS, please visit this Tutorial page.
- Once you have completed your paper, please make sure that it's column widths and paper margins are correct. You can use this Bounding Box Reference to measure your papers dimensions againt to.
- Your paper can be submitted in MS Word DOC, Latex PS, or PDF format. The Camera-Ready must be PDF.
- Failure to meet the formatting guidelines set by IEEE, could result in your paper not being included in the Proceedings CD.
Regular papers and invited papers are allowed up to 8 pages, including all figures, tables and references. Extra pages will incur additional charges. More information can be found on the Registration form, where the payment for these would be made.
All papers must be in English.
Graphics should be inserted, rather than cutting and pasting. Do not link to a graphic. The manuscript's graphics should have resolutions of 600dpi for monochrome, 300 dpi for grayscale, and 300 dpi for color. We suggest that you use a text box to insert a graphic (which is ideally a 300 dpi TIFF or EPS file, with all fonts embedded) because, in an Word document, this method is somewhat more stable than directly inserting a picture. To have non-visible rules on your frame, use the MS Word "Format" pull-down menu, select Text Box > Colors and Lines to choose No Fill and No Line.
Each paper should contain an abstract of 100 to 150 words that appears at the beginning of the document. Use the same text that is submitted electronically along with the author contact information.
List and number all references at the end of the document. The references can be numbered in alphabetical order or in order of appearance in the paper. When referring to them in the text, type the corresponding reference number in square brackets as shown at the end of this sentence . The end of the document should include a list of references containing information similar to the following example:
 D. E. Ingalls, "Image Processing for Experts," IEEE Trans. ASSP, vol. ASSP-36, pp. 1932-1948, 1988.
Illustrations & Colors
Illustrations must appear within the designated margins. They may span the two columns. If possible, position illustrations at the top of columns, rather than in the middle or at the bottom. Caption and number every illustration. All halftone illustrations must be clear in black and white.
Do not put page numbers on your document. We will add appropriate page numbers to accepted papers when the conference proceedings are assembled.
404 Not Found
404 Not Found