Papers should be submitted through EAI 'Confy' system at Confy, and have to comply with the ACM format (see Author's kit section).
How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy website
- Login or sign up as new / existing user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select MOBIQUITOUS 2016
- Click the 'submit a paper' link and follow the instructions
· Papers should be in English.
· Regular papers (i.e., main track papers) should be up to 10 pages (double column) in length.
· Industry track papers should be up to 8 pages (double column) in length.
· Posters/Demos track papers should be up to 2 pages (double column) in length.
· Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
· Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the ACM Author's Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are available here.