Call for Papers
Despite the considerable research effort in the area of Ubiquitous Computing in the past decade, and the maturity of some of its base technologies, many challenges persist. The goal of the Twelfth Annual International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Computing, Networking and Services (MobiQuitous 2015) is to provide a forum for presenting and discussing high-quality research in the field at international level, involving practitioners and researchers from diverse backgrounds. MobiQuitous 2015 will thus foster research collaboration through focused discussions, interaction and exchange of experiences that will designate future research efforts and directions. Areas addressed by the conference include systems, applications, social networks, middleware, networking, data management and services, all with special focus on mobility and ubiquitous computing.
We solicit technical papers describing original, previously unpublished research, not currently under review by another conference or journal, pertaining to the Internet of Things and Ubiquitous Systems, broadly conceived. Submissions should clearly identify how they relate to issues on mobile and ubiquitous systems. Contributions describing an overall working system and reporting real world deployment experiences are particularly of interest.
Topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Wireless Access Technologies
· Networked Sensing, and Applications
· Mobile Device Architectures
· Mobile Systems and Applications
· Mobile Data Management and Analytics
· Mobile Multimedia
· Mobile User Interfaces and Interaction Technologies
· Mobile User Experience
· Toolkit, and Languages for Mobile Computing
· Energy Aware Mobile Computing
· Mobile Cloud Computing
· Semantic Web Technologies
· Localization and Tracking
· Internet of Things – Systems, Data Analytics, and Applications
· Crowdsourcing – Platforms and Applications
· Participatory Sensing
· Social Network Applications to Mobile Computing
· Context and Location Aware Applications and Services
· Wearable Computing
· Body Area Networks
· Security and Privacy
The international technical program committee will rigorously review all submitted papers and ACM Digital Library will publish the accepted papers. Submitted papers for review must not exceed 10 pages including text, figures and references, and should be in PDF and formatted in the ACM Double Column format. Detailed format and submission instructions including style templates for MS Word and LaTex are provided in the Author's kit section. Papers may also be published in the EAI Transactions on Ubiquitous Environments.
The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
We reserve the right to exclude papers accepted but not presented from the conference proceedings submitted for archiving and indexing.
· Submission Paper Deadline: March 13th, 2015
· Acceptance Notification: May 7th, 2015
· Camera-Ready Version: May 25th, 2015
Any questions should be addressed to:
boavida (at) uc (dot) pt
niclane (at) acm (dot) org