Download the PDF version of the Call for Papers here
Call for Papers
The Eleventh Annual International Conference on Mobile and Ubiquitous Systems: Computing, Networking and Services (MobiQuitous 2014) will provide a forum for practitioners and researchers from diverse backgrounds to interact and exchange experiences about the design and implementation of mobile and ubiquitous systems. Areas addressed by the conference include systems, applications, social networks, middleware, networking, data management and services, all with special focus on mobility and ubiquitous computing.
We solicit technical papers describing original, previously unpublished research, not currently under review by another conference or journal. Submissions should clearly identify how they relate to issues on mobile and ubiquitous systems. Contributions describing an overall working system and reporting real world deployment experiences are particularly of interest.
Topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Wireless Access Technologies
- Networked Sensing, and Applications
- Mobile Device Architectures
- Mobile Systems and Applications
- Mobile Data Management and Analytics
- Mobile Multimedia
- Mobile User Interfaces and Interaction Technologies
- Mobile User Experience
- Toolkit, and Languages for Mobile Computing
- Energy Aware Mobile Computing
- Mobile Cloud Computing
- Semantic Web Technologies
- Localization and Tracking
- Internet of Things – Systems, Data Analytics, and Applications
- Crowdsourcing: - Platforms and Applications
- Participatory Sensing
- Social Network Applications to Mobile Computing
- Context and Location Aware Applications and Services
- Wearable Computing
- Body Area Networks
- Security and Privacy
The international technical program committee will rigorously review all submitted papers. All accepted conference and workshop papers will be published in the proceedings of the conference and submitted to ACM Digital Library. Submitted papers for review must not exceed 10 pages and should be in PDF and formatted in the ACM Double Column format. Detailed format and submission instructions including style templates for MS Word and LaTex are (Word, Latex).
Distinguished papers, after further revisions, will be published in EAI-Endorsed Transactions on Industrial Networks and Intelligent Systems
We reserve the right to exclude papers accepted but not presented from the conference proceedings submitted for archiving and indexing.
- Submission Abstract Deadline: August 1, 2014
- Submission Paper Deadline: August 8, 2014
- Acceptance Notification: September 26, 2014
- Camera-Ready Version: October 24th, 2014