Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the Springer LNICST Authors' Kit.
Instructions and templates are available from [Springer's LNICST homepage]:
- [LaTeX2e Proceedings Templates (zip)], together with [instructions/guidelines] and a
- [Microsoft Word templates and instructions].
Please make sure that your paper adheres to the format as specified in the instructions and templates.
When uploading the camera-ready copy of your paper, please be sure to upload both:
- a PDF copy of your paper formatted according to the above templates, and
- an archive file (e.g. zip, tar.gz) containing the both a PDF copy of your paper *and* LaTeX or Word source material prepared according to the above guidelines.
Regular papers and invited papers are allowed up to 12 pages, tables and references. No extra pages are allowed.
Short papers are allowed up to 5 pages, tables and references. No extra pages are allowed.
It is recommended that all active conference participants have a corresponding entry in the final conference proceedings. For example: Keynote speakers should be invited to submit a paper or extended abstract based on the content of their talk. Such contributions should be uploaded at the final, post-conference camera-ready proceedings upload stage, and should be given dedicated sections in the Table of Contents.
- Oral presentations are required for both regular papers and short papers.
- Short papers will be also included in the final program and the proceedings.
- Normal registration is also required for short-papers.
- Short-paper camera-ready deadline has been extended to 4 Nov., 2013 in Tokyo time.