Visa information for conference attendees

The paper acceptance email usually suffices to obtain a visa to enter Australia. However, if you need a visa invitation letter from the organizers in order to obtain a visa to enter Australia, please contact us at

Please include your name, address and affiliation in your correspondence. Please note that a visa invitation letter can only be issued to authors with accepted papers and it can only be sent to you once your registration and payment for the conference have been received.

Accepted paper authors should apply for a Business (Short Stay) Visa (Subclass 456) through the Department of Immigration & Citizenship.

All other people interested in attending MOBIQUITOUS 2010 are welcome to apply for a tourist (visitor) visa which does not require a visa invitation letter.